Viticulture and Oenology
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified engineer of viticulture and oenology.
The study programme includes a set of fundamental knowledge in natural sciences (chemistry, cell biology, mathematics, microbiology) and economics, as well as professional knowledge in viticulture, winemaking and wine marketing. The lectures are complemented by practice in laboratories and training wine cellars, as well as practical training and apprenticeships in wineries.
- vineyards, wine farms;
- industrial wine cellars;
- analytical laboratories;
- agricultural advisory services;
- enterprises dealing with the sale and promotion of wine;
- hotels and restaurants.