The Faculty of Economics of the University of Ljubljana Holds a Presentation of Job Opportunities in Lek Sandoz Novartis
On Wednesday, 30 May 2018, the Faculty of Economics of the University of Ljubljana, under the auspices of the Career Centre of the Faculty of Economics, held a presentation of job opportunities through participation in a three-year training programme for young financiers at Lek Sandoz Novartis.
The programme offers a unique opportunity to get acquainted with various financial spheres and gives an idea of the diverse content of finance business functions. The new employees working under this programme receive general information about the financial function within the organization with an emphasis on business planning, analysis and accounting. Employees receive an opportunity to undergo a short-term internship at one of the Novartis offices throughout Europe.
During the presentation, students learned about:
- the Lek Company, a member of the Sandoz in Novartis Group;
- a career path of several employees of the Lek’s Financial Departments;
- a new three-year Novartis programme in the field of finance.
Presentation is prepared by:
- David Michalek, Lek’s Financial Director and Member of Management Board;
- Tomaž Junkar, the Head of the Business Planning and Analysis Department;
- Jana Kavčič, the Head of the Department for Business Processes Related to Non-commercial Operations;
- Anže Bunič, the Head of the Department for Business Processes Related to the Production of Medicines;
- Žiga Pirc, a Business Process Analyst;
- Adja Potisek, the Head of the Talent Acquisition & Staffing Department,
- Brina Babnik, HRM NBS, Country HR & NTO Quality Solids;
- Roman Pogachar, HRBP Central Functions & NBS.