The Centre for Extra-curricular Activities of the University of Ljubljana Conducts the Month of Well-being Campaign
From 3 to 26 April 2018, the Centre for Extra-Curricular Activities of the University of Ljubljana conducts a series of events and lectures called “April – Month of Well-being”.
Within the framework of this cycle, the following events will take place:
- Welcome to Sunrise event on the Šmarna mountain (on 5 April).
- Lectures on topical issues (every Tuesday at 3:00 pm).
Various thematic events (every Wednesday at 12:00 midday). The majority of the events will take place at the student campus in the Rožna Dolina district.
In addition, on 12 April 2018, from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, students of the University of Ljubljana will be able to participate in the Evening Race for 5 km and 10 km distances from faculty to faculty. During the race students will overcome two different distances and will visit 5 and 10 faculties of the University of Ljubljana, respectively.
The 5 km distance:
- University gym Rožna Dolina – Faculty of Biotechnology – Faculty of Veterinary Science – Faculty of Mathematics and Physics – Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy – Faculty of Electrical Engineering – University gym Rožna Dolina.
- Dress code: a red T-shirt or outerwear.
The 10 km distance:
- University gym Rožna Dolina – Faculty of Law – Faculty of Theology – Faculty of Medicine – Faculty of Sport – Faculty of Health Sciences – Faculty of Architecture – Faculty of Philosophy – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – Faculty of Pharmacy – Faculty of Natural Sciences – University gym Rožna Dolina.
- Dress code: a white T-shirt or outerwear.
Registration for the race: goo.gl
References: firstname.lastname@example.org, 031 234 221 (Mojca).
It should be noted that in Slovenia, much attention is paid to sports. A healthy lifestyle is encouraged at all levels, including within the student environment. Each educational institution supports students who are actively involved in sports. For example, one of the largest universities in Slovenia, the University of Maribor, has implemented a strategy of co-financing students’ expenditures for participation in sports competitions. The right to receive co-financing is granted to students of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes.