- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: telecommunications engineer.
The interdisciplinary study programme covers the field of information and communication technologies including the physical properties of information transfer, microcomputer systems and telecommunications equipment, as well as algorithms for efficient data processing and transmission. The study programme consists of such subjects as introduction to telecommunications, software hardware, telecommunication programming, databases, communication systems, electromagnetic wave, foreign languages. During the training, students acquire practical skills in developing software solutions.
- companies dealing with design and maintenance of computer and communication networks;
- companies providing Internet, IP and mobile communications;
- cable and digital television operators;
- organisations providing wireless communication services (Wi-Fi, LTE, etc.);
- telecommunication equipment sales.