- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural and intramural/extramural.
- Major: Qualified Sociologist.
Students receive basic knowledge in sociology, political sciences, communication sciences, economics and management, social informatics, jurisprudence and social science statistics. The knowledge gained allows that students solve specific social and labour problems using scientific methods. The study programme develops organisational and leadership skills in students.
- education, culture and social protection;
- development agencies;
- HR departments;
- institutes and think tanks;
- posts in government ministries and departments;
- international organisations.