Restaurant Service and Tourism
- Degree: college (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural/extramural.
- Major: restaurant and tourism business agent.
In parallel with theoretical subjects, much attention is paid to the practice, which students take place both in the college’s own restaurant and at partner enterprises in Slovenia and Europe. At the restaurant, students gain hands-on experience in a variety of roles.
According to the programme, students are trained in the chosen direction: tourism, hotel service or cooking. The majority of students are employed while still in college.
- restaurants and other hospitality establishments;
- hotels, hostels, boarding houses.