Media and Journalism
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified media production specialist.
During their studies, students receive the necessary experience and competencies that allow them to work in various areas of modern media, including creating and transmitting media content using the latest technologies. Among the compulsory subjects: media technology and informatics, media culture, workshop on journalism, photography and computer graphics, media production planning, foreign language.
- journalists in all types of media (print, electronic, new media);
- editors in editorial boards of various media; coordinators of media projects;
- producers in video production;
- advertising agencies;
- public relations services;
- publishing houses.