- Degree: college (2 years), Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: mechanical engineer.
Subjects related to fundamental sciences (mathematics, physics, chemistry) are supplemented by applied disciplines: spatial modelling, production technologies, computer science. The academic process includes compulsory practical classes that take place in laboratories at various departments as well as at Slovenian enterprises.
The study programme trains professionals that comprehensively control the entire production process from the development of a product drawing to testing of already finished products.
- design engineer, foreman, shop or production manager, equipment sales manager;
- industrial enterprises;
- institutes of mechanical engineering.