Mathematics in Economics and Finance
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: qualified economist and mathematician.
The study programme includes 4 components: mathematics, economics and finances, applied mathematics (consists of mathematical subjects that contain financial and economic elements) and practical mathematics. The study programme consists of compulsory and optional subjects, including algebra, discrete mathematics, analysis, financial mathematics, macro- and microeconomics, econometrics, macroeconomic modelling.
- banks, insurance companies;
- stock exchanges;
- brokerage houses;
- logistics sector;
- public sector companies related to finance, economics and analytics;
- industrial sector (biotechnology), mechanical engineering, subject to the choice of optional courses related thereto.