- Degree: college (2 years), Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified marketing economist.
The study programme is aimed at developing professional competencies in consumer demand market analysis, decision-making on business development, brand management, advertising and PR campaigns. Students study methods of analysing the conjuncture of world markets, the conditions for increasing the competitiveness of goods and services, the activities of international economic organisations.
- analyst-manager of middle and top management in large financial organisations;
- economic advisor, project manager in international companies.