- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified management economist.
Future managers study economics, management, social and humanitarian subjects. Compulsory subjects include management theory, economic theory, marketing, accounting and analysis, financial management, human resource management and strategic management.
- leadership positions in companies in the domestic and international markets;
- experts in marketing, personnel management, accounting;
- companies that offer banking and financial services, in the sphere of commercial activities, transport and logistics, healthcare, state management, servicing, non-profit organisations.