- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified lawyer.
In the course of study, civil and commercial law, criminal law, public law, international and EU law, as well as basic legal and general subjects are studied. Students acquire the skills necessary to be qualified in the chosen field: justice, business, real estate, non-profit or government activities.
- state administrative bodies;
- local government bodies;
- courts of general jurisdiction and specialised courts;
- prosecutor’s office;
- notary system;
- public defender’s office;
- legal services in enterprises of all types of ownership;
- law schools.