- Degree: Master (2 years).
- Language: English.
- Mode of study: intramural/extramural.
- Major: Master of European Law.
The programme is aimed at an in-depth study of the classical branches of European law, which have become fundamental for the development and implementation of EU external relations. Students who have successfully completed the Master’s degree programme receive professional qualifications and can further apply for legal employment in the Republic of Slovenia, the EU in general as well as around the world.
Professional training is aimed at in-depth study of such fields as:
- EU Constitutional Law (EU constitutional and administrative law, European judicial protection);
- EU Commercial Law (EU internal market freedoms, EU labour market, EU competition law);
- EU External Affairs (EU international economic relations, EU foreign policy).
- private non-governmental sector
- public administration
- judiciary system
- international organisations
- EU institutions and bodies and other international organisations.