- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: qualified experts in international relations.
The focus is on the study of the international community, the activities of countries, international governmental and non-governmental organisations, transnational enterprises and social movements. Students are strongly encouraged to participate in international exchanges. The study programme includes 3 foreign languages. The programme trains highly qualified specialists in international affairs.
- diplomats, referents, journalists, investment and sales analysts;
- diplomatic services;
- multinational companies;
- UN agencies;
- European international organisations.