- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified economist.
The study programme provides fundamental training in economics, finance, taxation, management, politics and law, as well as contributes to the development of knowledge in international business, ethics, public administration and responsible attitude to contemporary issues of society and the environment.
The programme is focused on training professionals representing the interests of the company in the international market. They are well versed in the basics of international business and can communicate on professional topics in two and/or three foreign languages.
- import and export operations;
- international tax planning;
- coordination of offices for international corporations.