- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: Web-design specialist, graphic communications specialist.
As part of the academic process, students take a course in compulsory natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics), and also study subjects related to graphics, photography, printing, computer technology. Students undergo practical training in the media and publishing houses, design and advertising agencies, media companies, educational institutions, as well as in research institutes dealing with art projects.
- graphic space design;
- corporate identity and branding;
- development of fonts;
- design of advertising, packaging and printing (books, brochures, catalogues) elements;
- Web design.