- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: qualified philologist, linguist.
Studied subjects: practical study of a foreign language, linguistics, phonetics, morphology, development and history of literature, social history of language and theory of literature. Programmes in Germanic studies (German language), Italian, English, Czech, Greek, French, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Spanish and other languages are being implemented. The study programme is aimed at acquiring both linguistic and intercultural linguistic knowledge.
- translators, teachers, editors and journalists;
- posts in government ministries;
- representations of other countries and embassies;
- diplomatic missions abroad.