- Degree: college (2 years), Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified economist.
Studies in entrepreneurial strategies, business management and human resource management, as well as subjects related to family business management, entrepreneurial law, e-business, finance and small business marketing.
The study programme trains experts who are able to predict customer demand with the maximum benefit for the company, use effective methods to stimulate sales, navigate the legal aspects of business functioning, organise cooperation with suppliers and buyers, and conclude lucrative contracts.
- creation and management of personal business;
- sales director, commercial director;
- chief key account manager;
- business development specialist in various companies.