- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: digital art specialist.
- Special requirements: passing a creative exam with portfolio and interview.
The main goal is to turn students into independent creative individuals who will work as independent authors or members of creative teams; independently acting professionals, knowledgeable and active players in the world of modern technology, art, media and contemporary society.
Students master optional modules that allow entrance into a narrow area of expertise:
- animation (animation films, animation in creative industries);
- video films (feature, documentary, experimental video, feature video);
- photography (copyrighted, scenic, reportage);
- new media (creative use of the latest technologies).
- creative industry (animation films, video films, art video, installation projects, videos for web and TV shows, video and animation graphics);
- work on contemporary art projects;
- organisation of exhibitions.