Diet and Nutrition
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified nutritionist.
Within the study programme, much attention is paid to basic subjects in medicine. Students acquire a comprehensive knowledge of nutrition by studying clinical disciplines such as diet therapy, nutraceuticals, and nutrigenomics. The study programme also includes social sciences: eating psychology and foreign languages.
- multidisciplinary medical institutions, polyclinics, dispensaries, sanatoriums and health care centres;
- clinics specialising in weight loss;
- work on projects to promote healthy nutrition and health care;
- fitness clubs;
- sports organisations.