4. Opening a bank account and making a payment into the authorised capital.
The authorised capital for a d.o.o. type company makes 7,500 EUR.
5. Obtaining a decision on the company registration
6. Activating company’s accounts in a Slovenian bank.
2TM specialists will prepare and receive all the necessary documents for you. With remote registration, our employees will carry out all representative functions in all governmental agencies of Slovenia. They will notify you on the progress of registration and the current status of your application. When registering a company in Slovenia and opening a bank account, our Slovenian-speaking specialists will assist you and promptly resolve all the necessary issues.
Legal Entity Registration Services in Slovenia
- Obtaining documents for company founders in Slovenia.
- Checking the company name for uniqueness, assistance in classifying the company’s business activities.
- Providing a list of documents and checking the final document package of the company founder.
- Accompany with a bank to open an account.
- Issuing a company’s stamp.
- Obtaining the court’s decision and an extract from the state registry.
- Implementation of the necessary procedures for the re-registration of the company.
- Employment of the company’s director.
- Free registered and virtual office addresses in Ljubljana for your company for a period of 3 months.
- State fees.
- Notary services (if necessary).
- Legal translation.
- Expenses for opening a bank account and paying the required fees in accordance with the bank rate.
- Family reunion services.
- Prolongation of residence permit for the company founder and his/her family members.
- Accounting support (+ compilation and submission of annual reports).
- Legal address and virtual office for the company.
- Enrolment of children in Slovenian schools.
- Registration at the place of residence in Slovenia.
- Assistance with registration in the compulsory health insurance system.