- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified civil engineer.
The study program consists of compulsory and elective courses (mathematics, mechanics, physics, geodesy, design, technical English etc.) Students gain skills in project management in the field of construction, design and analysis of building structures and infrastructure, as well as in-depth knowledge of materials, technologies and processes of civil engineering. During their studies, graduates work on projects in companies gaining practical experience based on real production situations.
The Master’s degree programme in Civil Engineering is recognised by the Slovenian Chamber of Engineering and the European Engineering Organisation, which provides graduates with the possibility to obtain a European Engineer Certificate. This provides students with an excellent launch pad to work both in Slovenia and throughout the European Union.
- construction supervision expert;
- expert on expertise in organisation and construction technology;
- preparation, organisation, management and control over construction works;
- expert research work in construction, transport, hydraulic engineering and water supply;
- specialist in engineering development, static analysis, calibration in construction and technological implementation of all types of building structures.