- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English (Master’s degree only).
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified economist and analyst.
An interdisciplinary programme at the intersection of economics and information technology focused on the training of professional analysts. The study programme consists of a course in economic sciences (management, macro- and microeconomics, statistics, analysis, marketing, finance), which is complemented by computer-related subjects (informatisation of business processes, information technology, information systems development, data mining, OLAP — interactive data analysis, etc.)
- business analyst;
- information systems auditor;
- CEO of a high-tech company;
- CEO of IT department;
- IT systems planner;
- project manager for the development of IT systems.