- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), Master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: qualified biopsychologist.
The program focuses on a holistic understanding of humans as creatures at the intersection of biology and psychology. Students study 27 compulsory subjects (biochemistry and genetics in biopsychology, psychology of rational thinking and logic, cognitive psychology, evolutionary psychology, psychometry and psychological diagnostics, introduction to clinical psychology and psychiatry, fundamentals of higher nervous activity, psychopharmacology, etc.) and optional subjects (evolutionary genetics, neurobiology of movement, psychology of communications, psychology of dispute resolution, English in biopsychology, ethics, etc.) The training ends with the defence of project work in biopsychology.
- general psychological counselling and rehabilitation;
- research and development sphere;
- public corporations and administration; commercial companies.